BCAA is a combination of three essential amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine.
These are considered essential because they cannot be synthesized independently by the human body and must be obtained through food or nutritional supplements.
BCAAs have a non-traditional branched- chain structure. The research related to them shows that BCAAs are one of the most important nutrients in the "Restoration of muscles and mass gain" diet.
Why take BCAAs ?
- Faster and more efficient recovery after exercise
- Reduction of muscle fatigue
- Stopping of catabolic processes
- Reducing cortisole
- Gain of muscle mass
Why should you choose BCAA 2:1:1 INSTANT from HS LABS ?
- High quality
- A high ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine
- Great flavour
- One serving (5 g - 1 ½ scoops) before and after workout.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.