We at ATHLETIC STORE Ltd. take a responsible approach to the privacy, security and protection of our customers' personal data and want you to be aware of how we collect, use and process your personal data. We process your personal data in accordance with the principles of lawfulness and transparency.
DATA WE PROCESS
You do not need to provide Personal Data in order to use our Website, but if you wish to use certain of our services through our Website, then Processing of Personal Data could become necessary.
We collect the following Personal Data that you provide to us while using our Website
- first and last name;
- delivery address;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- other personal data provided by you;
We only use your Personal Data for the specific purposes specified in advance at the time of collection and following your explicit Consent (where Consent is the legal basis for processing), or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with the law.
The purposes for which we process your Personal Data are:
- To respond to your enquiries submitted via our contact form;
- to provide products and services that you order through our website;
- to provide an efficient service to our customers and to improve the content and functionality of our website;
- to improve the quality of our services;
- to contact you to provide newsletters, special offers, useful tips, updates and information that we think will be of interest to you;
- to contact you with information about your use of our website;
- to ask for your feedback on our products and services;
- for marketing and advertising purposes;
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
- Your Personal Data may only be provided to third parties provided that they undertake the same obligations to provide adequate levels of protection as set out in the Regulation.
- Your Personal Data may also be transferred to third parties acting on our behalf for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to be lawfully processed in other ways, such as service delivery, evaluation of the usefulness of this website, marketing, data management or technical support.
- The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed, accessed and stored outside the European Union in countries with a lower level of protection for Personal Data than that provided for in the Regulation. In the event that we transfer your Personal Data to outside companies in other jurisdictions, we will ensure that these transfers of Personal Data are protected against the appropriate safeguards provided by the Regulation, such as standard data protection clauses. You have the right to request a copy of the available standard data protection clauses on the basis of which we transfer your Personal Data to such countries. Where the risk to the protection of your Personal Data is very low, we may rely on your informed consent for such transfers.
- We may disclose your Personal Data: to third parties if we are required to do so by applicable law, court order, subpoena or governmental regulation; if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect legal rights, protect your safety or that of others; as part of a criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding in the Republic of Bulgaria or abroad.
- We do not transfer, sell or exchange your Personal Data to third parties (including for marketing purposes).
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation is the legal basis for which we require your Consent for the purposes of specific processing. If the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, such as where the Processing is necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of another service, the Processing is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. The same applies to Processing that is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of enquiries concerning our products or services. If our company has a legal obligation by virtue of which Processing of Personal Data is necessary, such as for compliance with tax obligations, the Processing is based on Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation. Processing that does not fall within the legal grounds set out above but is necessary for the legitimate interests of our company, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, is based on Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation. In this case, the legitimate interest of our company is to carry out our activities for the benefit of our customers and employees.
Storage periods for personal data
Your Personal Data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This means that once the purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or anonymised.
Also, your personal data will be kept for the period relative to our contractual relationship and for a certain period thereafter imposed by legal obligations.
Where there are no other grounds that oblige us to store (part of) your Personal Data, you may request the deletion of your information. For more information see the section "Your Rights"
We endeavour to use appropriate organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organisation. To this end, we apply all legal and technical measures to protect Personal Data against Article 32 of the Regulation, and in light of recent advances in technology. Note, however, that despite adequate steps to protect information, no website, Internet connection, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
- Right to Information and Access:
- Right to data portability:
Where the processing of your Personal Data occurs in an automated manner based on your Consent or based on a contractual agreement, you have the right to have a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party.
- Right to rectification:
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten):
You have the right to request the deletion, or to delete yourself via the user panel, any personal data processed by us, at any time, in the following situations:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing is based pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or 9(2)(a) of the Regulation and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you wish to object to processing under Article 21(1) of the Data Protection Regulation and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing which override, or you object to processing under Article 21(2) of the Regulation;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- The personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Article 8(1) of the Regulation.
If we have provided your Personal Data to third parties we are obliged - subject to available technology and the costs of implementation -to take appropriate steps, including technical measures, to inform those third parties that you have requested erasure of your data or copies or replicas of that Personal Data.
- The right to be forgotten cannot be exercised in the following situations:
- if you have an open order that has not yet been shipped or has been partially shipped;
- if you have an outstanding debt to us, regardless of the method of payment;
- if you are suspected of abuse or have abused our services;
- if you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal data in relation to your transaction against legal obligations.
- Right to object to processing on the basis of legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interest. We will cease processing your Personal Data unless it is demonstrated that there are compelling legal grounds for doing so that override your interests and rights or due to legal claims.
- Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to receiving marketing communications, including profiling and analytics for direct marketing purposes.
You may opt-out of direct marketing in the following ways:
- By following the instructions in any communication received by email;
- by editing the settings in your user panel;
- Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request restriction of Processing where one of the following circumstances applies:
- if you claim that your Personal Data is inaccurate, we will restrict Processing until the data passes an accuracy check.
- the Processing is unlawful, but the data subject does not wish the Personal Data to be erased, but instead requests that the use of the Personal Data be restricted;
- if we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the Processing but it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- if you object to the Processing on the basis of our legitimate interest, in which case we will restrict the Processing pending the outcome of the verification of the legitimate grounds.
- Right to withdraw consent
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to Processing of your Personal Data where that Processing is carried out on the basis of consent.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly significantly affects him or her, unless the decision: (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the data subject and a controller; or (2) is permitted by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also provides for appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; and
For your information, the conduct of our business does not require the making and application of automated decisions, including profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you believe that we are processing your Personal Data in an unlawful manner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the European Union. The supervisory authority is:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
1592 Sofia Blvd. "Prof. 2
How can you exercise your rights?
Protection of personal data of persons under the age of 14
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children. Our website is not intended for persons under the age of 14. We do not have a policy to intentionally process data about persons under the age of 14.
Data controller information and contacts
ATHLETIC STORE Ltd.
Bulgaria, Sofia, Lozenets district
+359 877 737 656
Last updated date : 26.11.2020