MORE LEUCINE - MORE MUSCLE MACA WITH BCAA 8:1:1!
BCAA is a combination of three essential amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine.
These are considered essential because they cannot be synthesized independently by the human body and must be obtained through food or nutritional supplements.
BCAAs have a non-traditional chain-branched structure. The researches related to them shows that BCAAs are one of the most important nutrients in the "Restoration of the muscles and mass gain" diet.
Why take BCAAs ?
- Faster and more efficient recovery after exercise
- Reduction of muscle fatigue
- Stopping of catabolic processes
- Reducing cortisol
- Gain of muscle mass
Why did HS LABS choose the ratio of BCAAs to be 8:1:1 ?
In the BCAAs 8:1:1 formula there is 8 times more leucine than isoleucine and valine. This is not a coincidence.
Leucine is considered to be the most anabolic amino acid in the human body, which helps to increase muscle mass more quickly and efficiently.
Leucine has a unique role to be a signal molecule, which regulates optimal protein synthesis.
Leucine helps to maintain good glucose metabolism and insulin function within norms. Also, it facilitates the process of using fat as an energy source.
- One serving (5 g - 1 ½ scoops) before and after workout.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.