BCAA Xpress contains 100% pure L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine in the most effective ratio - 2:1:1
Amino acids with a branched chain are essential, i.e. our body cannot produce them on its own.
When we are stressed - during a period of stress or with a poor diet, they are used first by the muscles.
BCAAs are also used by the muscles for energy when the body is subjected to high intensity
Amino acids with a branched chain also have a strong anti-catabolic effect, as they prevent the breakdown of the muscles and provide energy for the cells.
BCAA Xpress from Scitec Nutrіtіоn
- Supports recovery after physical exertion
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Helps increase muscle mass
- Gives energy
- Take 1-3 doses 1-3 times a day - before, during and after exercise.
- You can also take it at any time, when there are possible fatty processes in your body.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.