The best known use of castor oil is as a laxative.
At the same time, its other positive properties are known to medicine:
- it has antiseptic action
- anti-inflammatory effect
- antiviral action
- It is also used for purulent wounds.
- Its beneficial effects do not stop there.
- It helps with joint inflammations, eye and ear inflammations.
- Through the use of this product many toxins can be removed from the body.
- It also has an effect on the discharge of retained fluids from the body.
A number of enthusiasts include it in their weight loss stack.
In recent years, it has been part of the supplements prescribed for liver cleansing.
It is rich in vitamin A.
IMPORTANT: Compliance with the dosage and use instructions is mandatory. Overdosing may cause side effects.
This may cause irritation of the intestinal tract.
Directions for use:
- 1 dragee, one or twice daily with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.