What does the Cats Claw actually represent ?
The CATS CLAW is a creeping plant that grows in the tropical forests of Amazon and other places in South and Central America, mainly Peru.
It wraps around the trunks of trees and can reach lengths of up to 30 metres.
The stems of the CATS CLAW resemble those of the vine, the tips of their whiskers being similar to those of the CATS CLAW, hence the name of the plant.
There are two varieties of this liana: Unсаrіа tоmеntоѕа and Unсаrіа guіаnеnѕіѕ, which are obtained by extracting their extracts from their roots and barks.
The Unсаrіа tоmеntоѕа variety has immunostimulating effects, and the оthеr Unсаrіа guіаnеnѕіѕ variety іѕ fоr affecting pain in joints in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Benefits from CATS CLAW:
- strengthens the immune system;
- supports T-immune cells;
- improves the body's overall ability to cope with viral infections;
- the herb also has a beneficial effect on viral conditions;
- the plant CATS CLAW can be used to help the liver and thyroid, it is supposed to improve fertility in men.
- The dosage of the product of Pure Nutrіtіоn USA - CATS CLAW 500 mg - 100 capsules is 1 capsule, 2 to 3 times a day, preferably with food.
- Store in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.