What is HS Lаbѕ Collagen with added vitamin C?
Collagen powder from HS Lаbѕ provides hydrolysed beef collagen, which is a rich source of type I and type III collagen peptides.
Collagen represents over 60% of the protein content of the human body.
While there are 40 known types of collagen in the body, type I and type III collagens are particularly important for maintaining the integrity of cartilage and bone tissue, as well as other connective tissues.
As we get older, getting more of this key protein becomes more necessary as our bodies begin to produce less of it.
In fact, studies show that by the age of 40, we produce only 50% of the collagen we need for optimal health and longevity.
Even at younger ages, collagen is an extremely beneficial nutrient, especially for protecting joints, supporting muscle tissue, enhancing recovery and reducing inflammation.
HS Lаbѕ Collagen with Vitamin C contains hydrolysed collagen and vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that promotes the health of teeth, gums, and bones. In addition, it is important for the synthesis of collagen, the intrinsic protein segment that maintains the resistance of tissues.
Benefits of НЅ Lаbѕ Collagen:
- Reliefs pain in the muscles and joints
- Improves the structure of hair, skin and nails
- Improving the integrity of cartilage
- Increasing joint mobility and flexibility
- Reduction of inflammation in the connective tissue
- Great taste
- Has an anti-cellulite effect
- 1 dose (5 grams) dissolved in 150 ml of water.
- Take 1 dose per day.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.