What is RESVЕRАТRОL by Pure Nutrіtіоn ?
Resveratrol is a polyphenolic bioflavonoid antagonist produced by certain plants and found in foods and beverages known to stop the effects of aging.
Resveratrol is classified as a phytoestrogen due to its ability to interact with estrogen receptors in a positive manner.
Plants that produce resveratrol and other types of antioxidants actually do so in part as a defence mechanism and response to stressful factors in their environment, including radiation, the presence of insects or other predators, injury and fungal infections.
Today, resveratrol is believed to be one of the most potent polyphenols and strongest defenders against symptoms associated with aging and free radical damage.
Research suggests that the most naturally abundant sources of resveratrol are plants, including red grapes, red wine, raw cocoa and dark fruits such as blueberries and grapes.
Studies published over the past few decades in many medical journals claim that resveratrol reduces the risk of heart disease among other common health problems.
Various studies continue to confirm its incredible anti-aging benefits demonstrated in studies conducted on fruit flies, fish, mice and nematode worms, all of which lived longer compared to control groups not treated with this phytonutrient.
Why choose RESVERATROL from Pure Nutrіtіоn ?
- Resveratrol - 50 mg
- GMP certificate for quality
Health benefits of resveratrol:
- Provides a potent antioxidant support
- Increases the body's ability to fight oxidative stress (or damage from free radicals)
- Boosts the health of children and adults
- Protects against cancer
- Encourages better blood circulation, which is very important for a healthy heart
- Protects against diabetes
- Improves memory, cognitive health and helps prevent Alzheimer's disease
- Prevents premature signs or symptoms associated with aging, including inflammation that leads to arterial damage and impaired joint mobility
- Promotes a healthy digestive system and improves the elimination of waste or toxic compounds
- Increases energy and stamina
Some studies have even found that it helps protect against the effects of radiation, which we are all exposed to in at least small amounts, whether we realize it or not.
- Dosage recommendations vary depending on your health and symptoms, but most resveratrol supplements are usually taken in doses of about 100-200 mg per day.
- The recommended dose is 1 capsule 1-2 times a day with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.