Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients in nature.
It is also known as ascorbic acid. No other vitamin has such a beneficial effect on the human body.
Vitamin C is water-soluble and is indispensable because the body cannot produce it and it must be taken daily.
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that contributes to the health of the teeth, gums and bones.
Why should we take Vitamin C ?
- Helps in healing of wounds and fractures
- Builds resistance to infections
- Heals coronary vessels
- Helps in the absorption of iron.
Vitamin C helps in the formation of nitrogen oxide and the reduction of cortisole levels.
It is also important for the synthesis of collagen, the intrinsic protein segment that maintains the resistance of tissues. It prevents the transformation of nitrates (cigarette smoke, smog, bacon, some vegetables) into cancer substances.
- One tablet per day with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.