Adaptogens have become a popular product in the mainstream wellness industry, but their health benefits are being seen in the Chinese and American markets.
It has long been used in Eastern medicine.
American ginseng is a herbaceous perennial plant of the ivy family, often used as a herb in traditional medicine, including traditional Chinese medicine.
It is native to eastern North America, although it is also grown in China.
American ginseng improves the immune system.
Boosting immune function can help the body fight off infections and diseases.
A number of clinical studies have shown that american ginseng does increase the effectiveness of the cells that play a role in immunity.
- Strengthening the immune system
- Reducing chance from cancer
- Improves mental performance and well-being
- Powerful antioxidant that can reduce inflammation
- Fights fatigue and increases energy levels
- Lowers blood sugar.
American ginseng may have therapeutic potential for inflammatory diseases
Ginseng is called an "adaptogen", which means that it is a herb that helps the body cope with different types of stress.
Nоw Fооdѕ's American Ginseng:
- Adaptogenic herb
- Nutritional herb
- Recommended for vegans and vegetarians
- Guaranteed quality
- Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.