- Herbal supplement
- Supports liver activity
- Improves the function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Stimulates metabolism
- Beneficial effect on digestion
- Powerful immunostimulator
- Strong antibacterial action
Dandelion is a fairly common flower that grows abundantly in all temperate zones of the Northern Hemisphere.
It is considered a grass by some, but in most cases it is not known for its useful properties.
Dandelion leaves and juice are recommended for the treatment of anaemia, avitaminosis C, atherosclerosis, diabetes and some other diseases.
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily with water.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.