What is НS Lаbѕ ERYTHRITOL ?
- Erythritol is a type of carbohydrate called sugar alcohol or polyol.
- Erythritol is different from other sugar alcohols because it contains zero calories.
- Erythritol occurs naturally in a variety of foods and some fermented foods and beverages such as beer, cheese, cake, soy, cocoa and wine.
- Erythritol is also produced commercially using fermentation.
- Erythritol does not affect blood sugar or insulin secretion and contributes to oral health.
- Erythritol is a naturally abundant sweetener that is becoming increasingly important, especially in the food industry.
It is widely used as a sweetener in foods, candy or bakery products.
How can ERYTHRITOL be used?
NS Lаbѕ ERYTHRITOL hаѕ several potential health benefits, including:
Erythritol has benefits as a sugar substitute. However, many of the studies describing these benefits are older, like newer studies contradict their findings.
People with diabetes regulate their condition by following a low-sugar diet.
Alternative sweeteners such as erythritol can facilitate this by replacing sugar without sacrificing sweetness.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.