What is Green Tea - 60 capsules by Рure Nutrіtіоn ?
You've probably heard a lot about the health benefits of herbs, especially the benefits of green tea, considered by many to be the best "anti-aging herb".
In Oĸinawa, Japan - one of the world's "blue zones" associated with longevity - daily drinking of green tea is considered "essential".
According to dozens of studies, regular intake of this tea can reduce the risk of developing heart disease or Alzheimer's disease, help you maintain better bone mineral density, prevent eye diseases that affect vision in old age, prevent strokes and even prolong your life.
Green tea consists of leaves that are not fermented, so they contain the highest level of antioxidants.
For example, flavonoid antioxidants account for about 30 percent of the dry weight of green tea leaves.
Some of the antioxidants and medicinal compounds found in green tea include polyphenols, catexins, and various other types of flavonoids-the same anti-aging compounds found in things like red wine, blueberries, and dark chocolate.
Even though it contains small amounts of caffeine, green tea is associated with more health benefits than even many of the healthiest foods available to us.
Researchers have found that the benefits of green tea are due to the fact that this tea contains more medicinal compounds than many other herbs, supplements, fruits and vegetables, which truly makes it a powerful "superfood".
Why should you choose GREEN TEA - 60 capsules from Pure Nutrіtіоn ?
- Green Tea - 500 mg
- GMP certificate for quality.
Health benefits of green tea:
- Reduction of atherosclerosis and heart disease risk
- Lowering blood pressure
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Reducing inflammation in arthritis
- Increasing blood density
- Memory improvement
- Protects of cancer
To the health benefits of taking green tea, we can also include:
- May help prevent Alzheimer's disease or memory loss
- Helps protect brain cells from free radical damage
- May help prevent diabetes or insulin resistance
- Promotes bones health
- Prevents eye diseases and protects vision
- May reduce your appetite - According to some studies, the antioxidants found in green tea, especially the catexins and a compound called EGCG, may promote metabolic health and prevent weight gain.
- Don't take green tea before sleeping as it contains 15 mg of caffeine, which could disturb your sleep.
- The recommended dose is 2 capsules per day with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.