What is KRILL OIL?
Krill Oil contains pure 100% antarctic herbal oil, which provides essential omega-3 fatty acids bound in phospholipid form.
The main omega-3 fatty acids in the antarctic krill support cardiovascular function, joint integrity, cognitive function, skin tissue, endocrine signaling, immunity and much more.
How does HS Labs Krill Oil work?
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats essential for optimal health and longevity.
We need to get omega-3s through diet and/or supplements as the body cannot make them on its own.
Interestingly, research suggests that diets high in omega-6 fatty acids and low in omega-3 fatty acids may promote inflammation.
Therefore, supplementing with krill oil is wise for many people as it is rich in omega-3 and helps to maintain the proper ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in the body.
The omega-3 phospholipids in krill oil have myriad therapeutic roles in the human body, including:
- A contributor to healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular function
- Good source of EPA and DHA
- Provides nutritional support for the body
- Improves cognitive function
- Promoting proper hormonal balance
- 2 softgels per day with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.