Magnesium is an essential mineral for all cells in the human body.
Magnesium is a mineral that plays a key role in:
- energy metabolism
- protein synthesis
- the transport of nerve impulses through nerve-muscle synapses
- the movement of calcium and its connection to the teeth.
Magnesium Citrate aids in the absorption of calcium and is involved in bone growth and as an important co-factor required for over 300 enzyme reactions, as well as for the production of intrinsic protein energy.
Magnesium Citrate has a positive influence on the function of the reproductive system by dilating the vasculature.
It helps to reduce the coronary pressure and to dilate the bronchi in respiratory diseases.
Active physical and mental stress significantly increases the body's need for Magnesium.
It is involved in a number of brain processes as a neurotransmitter, reducing stress, improving sleep and promoting good mood and well-being.
Magnesium Citrate is one of the most important minerals for athletes.
- One dose (1 gram) per day with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.