Selenium is a mineral that is indispensable for the human body
It is a key element for many metabolic processes.
Together with vitamin E, selenium exhibits a strong antioxidant effect, neutralizing harmful additives already at the protein level, making it one of the strongest antioxidants in the human body.
Why is selenium so important ?
Selenium plays an important role in the production of the thyroid hormone, Thyroxine, which has a role in energy and fat metabolism.
It also stimulates the protection from toxins, improves the reproductive function, helps with prostate cancer disease.
- Improves thyroid function
- Reduces fatigue
- Increases energy levels
- Strengthens immune defence
- Has an antioxidant effect
- Selenium plays a key role in a number of processes
- This includes the activation of thyroid hormones to vitamin C regeneration.
The deficiency of this key mineral is associated with the occurrence of cancer and cardiac diseases, a feeling of fatigue, high cholesterol levels in the blood, infections, liver damage, sterility, etc. are observed.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.