What is Vitamin B-7 (Biotin) 10,000 mcg from Pure Nutrіtіоn ?
Biotin, or vitamin B7, is a water-soluble vitamin that is part of the vitamin B complex, a group of fluid nutrients necessary for healthy metabolic, nervous, digestive and cardiovascular funcitons.
Biotin acts as an enzyme in the body that is necessary for the metabolism of fatty acids, amino acids and glucose.
This means that when we eat foods that are sources of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, biotin - also called vitamin B7 - must be present to convert and use these nutrients.
Biotin is known for its role in maintaining the health of our hair, nails and skin.
Vitamin B7 is usually added to the diet, although it is not thought to be absorbed very well through the skin.
Health benefits of taking vitamin B7:
- Supports healthy hair, nails and skin
- Boosts metabolism
Other health benefits of taking biotin are:
- May improve glucose intolerance
- Promotes brain function and fights cognitive decline
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
- Necessary for building and restoring tissues and muscles
Foods rich in biotin:
- Cheese, especially goat cheese
Why choose VITAMIN B-7 (VlOTlN) 10,000 mcg from Pure Nutrіtіоn ?
- High concentration in dose - 10,000 mcg
- GMP certificate for quality
- Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.