Vitamin E has been known to humans for many years, but it is only in the last two decades that it has been found to be a potent antioxidant.
The vitamin is fat-soluble and not easily absorbed.
It is very important to know that it must be taken with food.
Its powerful effect has led a number of doctors to include it in the fight against paĸa, because it is a strong immunostimulator, contributes to the optimal absorption of vitamin A and iron, has a positive effect on hormones.
Vitamin E improves the circulation of the blood, is necessary for the regeneration of tissues, has a positive effect in premenstrual syndrome.
The vitamin slows aging and prevents the appearance of pigmentation of the skin with age.
What to expect from taking this supplement?
- Helps to absorb other vitamins, especially vitamin A and the fat-soluble form of vitamin C
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Improves liver function
- Has a powerful antioxidant action
- Prevents symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- Prevents high blood pressure
- IMPORTANT: high doses can lead to problems with intestinal flora and palpitations.
- 1 capsule daily with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.