What is ZINC COMPLEX 50 mg from Pure Nutrіtіоn ?
You may have heard that the benefits of zinc include the ability to help people who are recovering from an obesity or other illnesses, but this mineral is also necessary for those who are not ill and who do not have a compromised immune function.
Zinc is beneficial to the body in many ways - like aids hormone production, proper growth and recovery, boosting immunity and normal digestion.
It also has the ability to act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Zinc is a type of metal and an essential mineral.
It is "essential" because you have to get it from your diet since your body cannot create it.
After iron, this is the second most common myĸpoĸelement in the human body.
It is actually present in all body tissues and is necessary for healthy cell division.
It acts as an antioxidant in the body, fights free radical damage and helps slow down the aging process.
- Boosts immune function and may help fight infections/colds
- Acts as a powerful anticoagulant
- Helps balance hormones
- Helps fight diabetes
- Helps maintain heart health by keeping blood vessels healthy
- Can help prevent diarrhoea
- Increases fertility
- Promotes absorption and digestion of nutrients
- Promotes liver health
- Helps the growth and recovery of the muscles
- Promotes vision and eye health
- May help reduce acne and promote wound healing
If you have low levels of zinc you may experience any of the following ailments:
- getting sick often
- chronic fatigue (feeling that you are always tired and exhausted)
- digestive problems
- poor intuition
- stunted growth
- the inability to heal wounds
Every one who follow a plant-based diet that does not include meat or dairy (as vegans or vegetarians) are exposed to risk because their diets eliminate the best sources of zinc.
While some plant foods have small amounts, animal foods are the richest sources of zinc.
Why should you choose ZINC COMPLEX 50 mg from Pure Nutrіtіоn ?
- High quality nutritional supplement
- GMP certificate for quality
- Take 1 tablet per day with food.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Consult your physician if you are taking medications or have a medical condition.